- @NewYorker National Parks, The Met, All of the Good Stuff for the wealthy All the time. 1 week ago
- @margaretmasson where is that, my dear old friend? 1 week ago
- RT @lcmoser: 1. See the necklace I'm wearing -- not that big or impressive, right? That's because it needed to be small enough to be smuggl… 1 week ago
- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God Mark 10:25 Asshat. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SallyQYates: We have reached an inflection point where our core values and democratic institutions are at stake. My thoughts. https://… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Chickens
Noisy Chicken and Stupid Chicken were adopted together out onto a farm where they can run around with other chickens and sheep and get lost , lay eggs on shelves and leap gloriously through the field. How much do you … Continue reading
When we put our heads together like this, we get a thought.
I came home at dusk this evening and TL ran to meet me at the gate. I mean ran. I opened the car door and she was making a brand new sound. I recognize her whines, her clucks and her … Continue reading
now that the chicken has an eye, I realize she she looking at a worm, just off the canvass.
I am in the midst of painting a chicken. (shock. awe.) and thought it would be fun to make a flip book of a chicken head painting. i doubt i’d do it, as for every hundred ideas i have, maybe … Continue reading
I wanted to have a lie-in. I’ve been reading a lot of British novels lately… Ya know, it is Saturday, and I thought of the wind, the rain, the cold and the coziness of my bed seemed lovely. Turkey Lurkey … Continue reading