- @NewYorker National Parks, The Met, All of the Good Stuff for the wealthy All the time. 1 week ago
- @margaretmasson where is that, my dear old friend? 1 week ago
- RT @lcmoser: 1. See the necklace I'm wearing -- not that big or impressive, right? That's because it needed to be small enough to be smuggl… 1 week ago
- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God Mark 10:25 Asshat. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SallyQYates: We have reached an inflection point where our core values and democratic institutions are at stake. My thoughts. https://… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Elly: Okay (meaning she is ready to go) Me to myself: Oh, you’re still here! (Talking to Turkey Lurkey on my bed) Me to Elly.: She hasn’t finished laying her egg. Elly: Pick her up and put her outside. … Continue reading
When we put our heads together like this, we get a thought.