- @NewYorker National Parks, The Met, All of the Good Stuff for the wealthy All the time. 1 week ago
- @margaretmasson where is that, my dear old friend? 1 week ago
- RT @lcmoser: 1. See the necklace I'm wearing -- not that big or impressive, right? That's because it needed to be small enough to be smuggl… 1 week ago
- It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God Mark 10:25 Asshat. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SallyQYates: We have reached an inflection point where our core values and democratic institutions are at stake. My thoughts. https://… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
now that the chicken has an eye, I realize she she looking at a worm, just off the canvass.
I am in the midst of painting a chicken. (shock. awe.) and thought it would be fun to make a flip book of a chicken head painting. i doubt i’d do it, as for every hundred ideas i have, maybe … Continue reading
I wanted to have a lie-in. I’ve been reading a lot of British novels lately… Ya know, it is Saturday, and I thought of the wind, the rain, the cold and the coziness of my bed seemed lovely. Turkey Lurkey … Continue reading
And have invited Chickasso to join them. If you haven’t been to PBG, it is a delightful store full of great homesteading products and critters and feed. Thank you Kevin. Now… framing!!!
Guess what? It is official!!! I’m having a show. I’m going public with my flock. Mark your calendars to join us for my birthday (6 days late) and the unveiling of my paintings. March 8th, 7 pm at Makeda Coffee … Continue reading