- @JennyPiercy1 @GovMikeHuckabee Really? She's what you are worried about? 1 month ago
- @GovMikeHuckabee I'd take the jurisprudence of a sleepy RBG over a wide awake Thomas... 1 month ago
- @arthurfrayn14 @paulkrugman Nope. Not that 1 month ago
- Merriam Webster: Word of the Day: Reprehensible twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/… 2 months ago
- @BarackObama Have I told you how much I miss you????? 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
now that the chicken has an eye, I realize she she looking at a worm, just off the canvass.
I am in the midst of painting a chicken. (shock. awe.) and thought it would be fun to make a flip book of a chicken head painting. i doubt i’d do it, as for every hundred ideas i have, maybe … Continue reading
I wanted to have a lie-in. I’ve been reading a lot of British novels lately… Ya know, it is Saturday, and I thought of the wind, the rain, the cold and the coziness of my bed seemed lovely. Turkey Lurkey … Continue reading
And have invited Chickasso to join them. If you haven’t been to PBG, it is a delightful store full of great homesteading products and critters and feed. Thank you Kevin. Now… framing!!!
Guess what? It is official!!! I’m having a show. I’m going public with my flock. Mark your calendars to join us for my birthday (6 days late) and the unveiling of my paintings. March 8th, 7 pm at Makeda Coffee … Continue reading