- RT @Dawn_M_: Calm down shouty museum man. I think it's pretty obvious that I know how to ride a dinosaur skeleton. 3 months ago
- @FoxNews @foxnewspoll Maybe they need to spend more than 17 min writing the thing. After all, who knew healthcare was so complicated? 3 months ago
- Maybe they need to spend more than 17 min writing the thing. After all, who knew healthcare was so complicated? 3 months ago
- RT @NekoCase: YES!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! twitter.com/dansinker/stat… 4 months ago
- RT @Caissie: If anyone has access to any of Donald Trump's other tax returns, please microwave them to me. 4 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
now that the chicken has an eye, I realize she she looking at a worm, just off the canvass.
I am in the midst of painting a chicken. (shock. awe.) and thought it would be fun to make a flip book of a chicken head painting. i doubt i’d do it, as for every hundred ideas i have, maybe … Continue reading
I wanted to have a lie-in. I’ve been reading a lot of British novels lately… Ya know, it is Saturday, and I thought of the wind, the rain, the cold and the coziness of my bed seemed lovely. Turkey Lurkey … Continue reading
And have invited Chickasso to join them. If you haven’t been to PBG, it is a delightful store full of great homesteading products and critters and feed. Thank you Kevin. Now… framing!!!
Guess what? It is official!!! I’m having a show. I’m going public with my flock. Mark your calendars to join us for my birthday (6 days late) and the unveiling of my paintings. March 8th, 7 pm at Makeda Coffee … Continue reading